Capital Digestive Care is seeking additional full-time gastroenterologists to join our growing practice in the southeastern region of Virginia. With nine locations among the vibrant communities of the Hampton Roads and Peninsula regions, our physicians care for a diverse group of patients in age and clinical complexity using the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic tools. We offer a collaborative environment where physicians can grow and thrive. Our group is the premier practice for liver and gastroenterology, and our physicians are highly regarded among both patients and peers.
Capital Digestive Care offers a competitive salary and robust benefits package, including:
- Productivity financial incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pension plan and/or profit-sharing plan contributions
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- CME leave and allowance
- Partnership consideration after 2 years
- Successful completion of an accredited Gastroenterology fellowship training program
- Board-certified or Board eligible in Gastroenterology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Virginia
About Capital Digestive Care
Founded in 2009, Capital Digestive Care is the largest private gastroenterology practice in the Mid-Atlantic. Recent partnerships with Gastrointestinal & Liver Specialists of Tidewater and Gastroenterology, Ltd. in Southeastern Virginia has expanded its network to more than 160 physicians and advanced care practitioners who treat a wide range of conditions—from the common complaint of heartburn to the complex management of Crohn’s Disease—and offer critical services for the prevention of colon cancer for more than 100,000 patients annually.
With business operations located in Silver Spring, MD, Capital Digestive Care’s integrated care model connects its doctors to more than 25 office locations and outpatient surgery centers as well as specialized laboratory services and the largest clinical research program of its kind in the region.
To learn more about opportunities or apply, please submit your CV for consideration.Apply Now
Capital Digestive Care offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for eligible employees, including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid and unpaid leave options
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Retirement benefits
- Financial security benefits
If you would like to learn more, please contact Human Resources at HR@capitaldigestivecare.com.