We're taking measures to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients during in-person visits to our offices and endoscopy centers.
Precautions for in-person visits
Patients must meet our safety criteria in order to be seen for an in-office appointment. If you are unable to meet these guidelines, please request a telehealth visit. If your situation changes before your visit, we will be happy to convert your in-person appointment to a telehealth visit.
- All patients, providers, and staff are required to wear face masks as part of our hygiene protocol.
- Do not come for an in-person appointment if you are experiencing fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, muscle pain or loss of taste or sense of smell.
- Do not come for an in-person appointment if you have developed a new cough or diarrhea in the last three (3) days or are experiencing newly developed ringing in the ears or hearing loss.
- Do not come for an in-person appointment if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- Do not come for an in-person appointment if you have been exposed to an individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- Patients who have recently traveled domestically or internationally must meet quarantine and/or testing guidelines set forth by the state of Maryland or the District of Columbia before coming for an in-person appointment.
- Patients who have traveled on a cruise must self-quarantine for 14 days and show no signs of COVID-19 before coming for an in-person appointment.
- Visitors are not permitted in our facilities at this time, unless assisting with or participating in your care..