We’ve updated our policies on COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses. Learn more about what we’re doing to keep our patients safe. https://bit.ly/3US5L3B
Precautions for in-person visits
COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses including monkeypox and flu continue to spread in our communities. We are actively taking measures to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients during in-person visits. For everyone’s safety, we use physical distancing, masks, and visitor restrictions in the offices and endoscopy centers.
Here are some important safety procedures to keep in mind before your appointment:
- All patients will be screened for symptoms prior to all in-person visits. Screening may take place either over the phone before an appointment or in our office on the day of an appointment.
- Please let us know in advance of your visit if you:
- Are experiencing fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, or loss of taste or smell
- Have developed a new cough or skin rash
- Patients who are exhibiting any of the above-mentioned symptoms will have their appointment converted to a telehealth visit or rescheduled for a later date.
- A COVID-19 test may be requested at your provider’s discretion.
- If you suspect you may have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms of monkeypox, please follow up with your primary care provider and/or local health department for evaluation.