We’ve updated our policies on COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses. Learn more about what we’re doing to keep our patients safe.
Precautions for in-person visits
COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses continue to spread in our communities. We are actively taking measures to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients during in-person visits.
Here are some important safety procedures to keep in mind before your appointment:
- Universal masking is no longer required in our practices. We have shifted to optional masking for all staff, patients, and visitors who are asymptomatic. Patients and visitors who prefer to wear a mask in our practices may do so. Patients may also request that our providers or staff wear a face mask in their exam room or treatment area.
- All patients will be screened for symptoms prior to all in-person visits. Screening may take place either over the phone before an appointment or in our office on the day of an appointment.
- Please let us know in advance of your visit if you are experiencing fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, or loss of taste or smell.
- Patients who are exhibiting any of the above-mentioned symptoms will have their appointment converted to a telehealth visit or rescheduled for a later date.
- A COVID-19 test may be requested at your provider’s discretion.
- As a patient-centered practice, we will continue to review and update our guidelines.