During the pandemic, our offices are using technology to improve access to care and reduce interaction with personnel for your safety and that of our staff. We have created online registration tools so you can complete the required paperwork for your appointment from the comfort of your home.
Online Patient Portal
- Capital Digestive Care requires all patients to have a patient portal account. Your patient portal allows us to safely and securely share important information related to your health and any scheduled appointments
- If you are an established patient, please test your login here. If you have forgotten your username or password, click the links for “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” which appear under the “Sign In” button
- ALL patients should complete or update their health history within the patient portal
Before your scheduled appointment (In-office or telehealth):
Register for your scheduled appointment and complete your required patient paperwork online via the links below:
You will receive reminders via email, text, or phone prior to your appointment. If needed, an office team member may also reach out via phone or text for additional registration information before your appointment. If you have any questions, please view our Frequently Asked Questions .
Reminders for your telehealth appointment:
- If you have scheduled a telehealth appointment, decide if you want to use your cell phone or your computer for your appointment. We recommend using a computer. The device you choose must have a camera and microphone.
- If using a computer, we recommend using the Google Chrome web browser to access your visit. If you do not already have Google Chrome, you can download it here.
- You will receive detailed instructions (including FAQs and troubleshooting tips) about how to access your telehealth appointment via your patient portal.