Capital Digestive Care is seeking Board certified and Board eligible gastroenterologists to join our growing practice in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. With twenty-four offices and associated endoscopy centers in vibrant communities such as Montgomery County and the District of Columbia, our physicians care for a diverse group of patients who range in age and clinical complexity using the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic tools, such as clinical and molecular laboratory services and infusion therapy. Highly regarded across the region, Capital Digestive Care physicians consistently receive five-star ratings and recognitions from patients and peers.
We currently have exciting career opportunities for gastroenterologists in the following locations:
- Bethesda, Maryland
- Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Washington, D.C.
Capital Digestive Care offers a competitive salary and robust benefits package, including:
- Partnership opportunities
- Productivity financial incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pension plan and/or profit-sharing plan contributions
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- CME leave and allowance
- Successful completion of an accredited Gastroenterology fellowship training program
- Board-certified or Board eligible in Gastroenterology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Maryland and/or District of Columbia
About Capital Digestive Care
Capital Digestive Care (CDC) partners with PE GI Solutions who provides over 600 gastroenterologist partners industry-leading practice and center management solutions across the nation. This includes a comprehensive business approach to compliance, operations, corporate services and clinical support. For more information about our partner, PE GI Solutions, please visit www.pegisolutions.com.
Diversity & Inclusion
We value diversity! We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please submit your CV for consideration via email to learn more about opportunities or apply.Apply Now
Capital Digestive Care offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for eligible employees, including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid and unpaid leave options
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Retirement benefits
- Financial security benefits
If you would like to learn more, please contact Human Resources at HR@capitaldigestivecare.com.