Capital Digestive Care is seeking Board certified and Board eligible gastroenterologists to join our growing practice in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. With twenty-four offices and associated endoscopy centers in vibrant communities such as Montgomery County and the District of Columbia, our physicians care for a diverse group of patients who range in age and clinical complexity using the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic tools, such as clinical and molecular laboratory services and infusion therapy. Highly regarded across the region, Capital Digestive Care physicians consistently receive five-star ratings and recognitions from patients and peers.
We currently have exciting career opportunities for gastroenterologists in the following locations:
- Bethesda, Maryland
- Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Washington, D.C.
Capital Digestive Care offers a competitive salary and robust benefits package, including:
- Partnership opportunities
- Productivity financial incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pension plan and/or profit-sharing plan contributions
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- CME leave and allowance
- Successful completion of an accredited Gastroenterology fellowship training program
- Board-certified or Board eligible in Gastroenterology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Maryland and/or District of Columbia
About Capital Digestive Care
Founded in 2009, Capital Digestive Care is the largest private gastroenterology practice in the Mid-Atlantic. A 2021 partnership with Gastrointestinal & Liver Specialists of Tidewater in Southeastern Virginia has expanded its network to more than 120 physicians and advanced care practitioners who treat a wide range of conditions—from the common complaint of heartburn to the complex management of Crohn’s Disease—and offer critical services for the prevention of colon cancer for more than 100,000 patients annually.
With business operations located in Silver Spring, MD, Capital Digestive Care’s integrated care model connects its doctors to more than 25 office locations and outpatient surgery centers as well as specialized laboratory services and the largest clinical research program of its kind in the region.
Please submit your CV for consideration via email to learn more about opportunities or apply.Apply Now
Capital Digestive Care offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for eligible employees, including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid and unpaid leave options
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Retirement benefits
- Financial security benefits
If you would like to learn more, please contact Human Resources at HR@capitaldigestivecare.com.