Stephen Humm, MD earned his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He completed his internal medicine residency at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University and fellowship in gastroenterology at Boston Medical Center, Boston University.
Dr. Humm is a diplomate in gastroenterology with the American Board of Internal Medicine and a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Medical Education and Training
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine / Nashville, TN / Doctor of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University / Boston, MA
- Gastroenterology / Boston Medical Center, Boston University / Boston, MA
- University of Redlands / Redlands, CA
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology - Member
- American Gastroenterological Association - Member
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy