An active member of the Washington Metropolitan Medical community for more than 25 years, Howard Goldberg, MD received his Doctor of Medicine from Georgetown University School of Medicine. After completing his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Hahnemann Hospital where he also served as Chief Resident, he continued his training with a Gastroenterology fellowship at the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Board certified in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Dr. Goldberg has been elected Fellow to the American College of Physicians and the American College of Gastroenterology and appointed Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He is active in the Montgomery County Medical Society, American Gastroenterological Association, and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Dr. Goldberg is married with three daughters. Outside of his medical practice, he enjoys travel, gardening and golf.
Medical Education and Training
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / Washington , DC / Doctor of Medicine
- Hahnemann University Hospital / Philadelphia, PA
- Gastroenterology / University Hospital, State University of New York / Stony Brook, NY
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine / The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science / Colgate University / Hamilton, NY
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology - Fellow
- American College of Physicians - Fellow
- Suburban Hospital
- American College of Gastroenterology - Member
- American College of Physicians - Member
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America - Member
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- The Maryland State Medical Society
- American Gastroenterological Association - Member