- 2 Tbs. peanut oil, divided
- 1 lb. shelled, deveined shrimp, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ lb. baby bok choy, chopped
- 2 cups cold, cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
Step 1: In a large, non-stick skillet, heat 1 Tbs. oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, stir-fry shrimp until just pink and opaque, about 2 minutes.
Step 2: Push shrimp to one side and add eggs. Stir-fry for 1 minute more then remove the shrimp and eggs from the skillet.
Step 3: Heat remaining 1 Tbs. oil until hot. Stir-fry pepper and bok choy until hot and tender but still crisp, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, shrimp and eggs.
Step 4: Remove from heat and sprinkle with soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil.