A Washington-area native, Dr. Ramsey Daher is an accomplished physician who is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology. He treats a wide range of conditions and his professional interests include GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), liver disease, and colorectal cancer screening. Prior to joining Capital Digestive Care, he practiced medicine as a Physician Associate at Associates in Gastroenterology in Northern Virginia.
Dr. Daher was inspired to enter the medical field because he wanted to ease the suffering of patients and identify the causes of their symptoms. Today, he says one of his favorite parts of being a physician is his one-on-one interaction with those under his care.
Outside of medicine his hobbies are spending time with his family, including his two young children, and hiking with his dog Susie.
Medical Education and Training
- University of Virginia School of Medicine / Charlottesville, VA / Doctor of Medicine
- Internal Medicine / Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Boston, MA
- Gastroenterology / MedStar Georgetown University Hospital-VA Medical Center / Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Arts / University of Virginia / Charlottesville, VA
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center