A graduate of George Washington University’s School of Medicine, Paula Marchetti brings a wealth of knowledge concerning patient care. She has 25 years of experience in internal medicine, while also working as a hospitalist for the last seven years. Although she treats a variety of ailments due to her broad experience in internal medicine, she has a special interest in gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), esophageal dysmotility disorders, and preventive health care. In addition, she has a Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree and has spent a year working with Dr. Kevin Collier on GI diseases. She is also an associate professor of medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine.
In her spare time Ms. Marchetti enjoys cycling, weightlifting, oil painting, watching sports and spending time with her two children.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies / University of Nebraska / Omaha, NE
- Master of Business Administration / University of Maryland / College Park, MD
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Washington, DC
- Central Connecticut State University / New Britain, CT
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- American College of Gastroenterology - Member