A Maryland native, Dr. Manish Singla joined Capital Digestive Care after 5 years of academic clinical practice at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center’s Inflammatory Bowel Disease clinic. He earned his medical degree at the George Washington University School of Medicine and completed his gastroenterology training at the National Capital Consortium in Bethesda, MD.
While at the Consortium, he published over 25 peer-reviewed articles on inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and improving the doctor-patient relationship. He has consistently received recognition from his peers as an excellent provider, researcher, and teacher, including a Master Teacher Award from the American College of Physicians.
In his spare time, Dr. Singla enjoys traveling, cooking, and reading books on the beach.
Special Areas of Interest
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic diseases and obesity
Medical Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine / George Washington University / Washington, DC
- Naval Medical Center San Diego / San Diego, CA
- National Capital Consortium / Uniformed Services University / Bethesda, MD
- Bachelor of Arts / College of William and Mary / Williamsburg, VA
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine