Kristin Attiogbe, CRNP, brings a dedication to individualized care to our Chevy Chase, MD and Washington, DC locations. Over the years, she has developed a strong background in internal medicine and in helping patients who are dealing with chronic disease. Prior to joining Capital Digestive Care, she worked as a family nurse practitioner at Primary Care at Foxhall in Washington, DC. Before that she worked as a registered nurse in a special care nursery unit at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
While pursuing her nursing education, Mrs. Attiogbe earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, as well as a Master of Science in Nursing degree at George Mason University. She also earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Wisconsin.
Currently, Mrs. Attiogbe is a member of the Nurse Practitioner Association of the District of Columbia. In her spare time she enjoys reading, traveling, spending time with her husband and children, and hiking with the family dog.
- Master of Science in Nursing / George Mason University / Fairfax, VA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing / George Mason University / Fairfax, VA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology / University of Wisconsin / Madison, WI
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Nurse Practitioner Association of D.C.