Orignally from New York State, Kevin Collier graduated from medical school at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. After graduation, he returned to New York for Internal Medicine Residency at Cornell University-North Shore Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital. His Fellowship brought him back to DC, where he received advanced training in Gastroenterology and Endoscopic Ultrasound at Georgetown University Hospital, Washington Veteran’s Hospital and the National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Collier has been in practice in Rockville, MD since 2000. Heis married with three children.
Medical Education and Training
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / Washington , DC / Doctor of Medicine
- The North Shore University Hospital / Manhasset, NY
- Gastroenterology / Georgetown University Medical Center / Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Science in Biology / Randolph-Macon College / Ashland, VA
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology - Member
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America - Member
- American Gastroenterological Association - Member