Kasra Adham, MD is board certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He specializes in general gastroenterology and several of the latest cutting-edge, advanced endoscopic procedures, including endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), and endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR).
Dr. Adham graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences and went on to complete his residency in internal medicine from University of Virginia before a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine / Carilion Clinic. In addition, he completed an Advanced Endoscopy fellowship at New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
Special Areas of Interest
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Biology / George Washington University (Honors College) / Washington, DC
Medical Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine / George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences / Washington, DC
- Internal Medicine / University of Virginia / Charlottesville, VA
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology / Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine / Roanoke, VA
- Advanced Endoscopy / New York -Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital / Brooklyn, NY
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association - Member
- American Gastroenterological Association - Member
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy