Dr. Genovese trained at university programs in Maryland, Texas and Pennsylvania prior to joining private practice in 1987. He is a native to Montgomery County and has enjoyed practicing in the area over the past 24 years.
His working relationships with academic physicians at Georgetown, George Washington, University of Maryland and Johns Hopkins help him to provide patients with the most advanced and up-to-date medical care.
Medical Education and Training
- University of Maryland School of Medicine / Baltimore, MD / Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center / San Antonio, TX
- Gastroenterology / University of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Pittsburgh, PA
- Bachelor of Chemistry / University of Maryland / College Park, MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- Holy Cross Hospital
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America - Member
- American Gastroenterological Association - Member