Dominique Howard, MD completed her undergraduate education at Georgetown University in 1993, and her Doctor of Medicine at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1997. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at George Washington University Medical Center in 2000, and a fellowship in Gastroenterology at George Washington University Medical Center in 2003. Dr. Howard is Board Certified in Gastroenterology. She is a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology. She is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation. She serves on the medical staffs of George Washington University Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Howard’s professional interests include colorectal cancer screening, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and diseases of the pancreas and gallbladder.
Her personal interests include singing, painting, physical fitness, and spending time with her physician husband and their daughter.
Medical Education and Training
- The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences /Washington, DC / Doctor of Medicine
- George Washington University Hospital / Washington, DC
- Gastroenterology / George Washington University Hospital / Washington, DC
- Georgetown University / Washington, DC
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America - Member
- William Earl Clark Society (Washington Society of Gastroenterology)
- American Gastroenterological Association - Member