Bradley Winston, MD is a board certified physician with over 40 years of experience. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Gastroenterological Association, and American Association for the Study of Liver Disease.
Dr. Winston acquired his postgraduate premedical training at Columbia University before following up with his medical degree from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. He completed an Internal Medicine internship and residency at George Washington University Medical Center and advanced to GWU’s fellowship program in Gastroenterology.
Prior to joining Capital Digestive Care, Dr. Winston practiced as a gastroenterologist at Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic States where he served as Service Chief for the Department of Gastroenterology and a member of the Board of Directors. While there, he held positions in various committees including founder and chairman of Kaiser Permanente’s national inter-regional hepatitis work group, chairman and founding member of Kaiser Permanente’s liver transplant groups in the Mid-Atlantic states, and regional representative for Kaiser’s national colon cancer screening guideline group.
In his spare time Dr. Winston enjoys playing guitar, golfing and collecting art from around the world. He also has a lifelong interest in classical music, folk music acoustic blues and film.
Special Areas of Interest
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Liver Disease
Medical Education and Training
- University of Pennsylvania / Philadelphia, PA / Doctor of Medicine
- Internal Medicine / George Washington University Medical Center / Washington, DC
- Gastroenterology / George Washington University Medical Center / Washington, DC
- Middlebury College / Middlebury, VT
GastroenterologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians - Member
- American Gastroenterological Association - Member
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases