A native of Washington DC, Adell Winley, PA-C attended St. Martin’s Parochial School and graduated from Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School. After graduating from Howard University, she pursued her medical career as a Board Certified Physician Assistant.
Ms. Winley is active in the medical community as a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and her affiliations have included Howard University and The George Washington University Physician Assistant-Student Preceptorship Program. She has over 20 years of experience in Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Surgery and Long-term Care Medicine.
Ms. Winley enjoys spending time with her family, friends and collie-mix, Twiggs. She also keeps busy as the number-one spectator for her son (Sherwood High School Varsity Volleyball team) and daughter (Montgomery Soccer, Inc. Classic team). In her spare time, she enjoys baking, gardening, reading, quilting and photography.
- Associate in Arts, Medical Laboratory Technician / Prince George’s Community College / Largo, MD
- Bachelor of Science / Howard University / Washington, DC
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Holy Cross Hospital
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- American Academy of Physician Assistants - Member