- 1 avocado 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbs. lime juice from 1-2 limes
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 4 tilapia or other white fish filets (about 1½ lbs.)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups finely shredded romaine
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- Lightly salted tortilla chips
Step 1: Combine avocado, cilantro, lime juice and ¼ tsp. salt in a small food processor. Blend until smooth.
Step 2: Season tilapia with pepper and remaining ¼ tsp. salt. Heat oil in a large, non-stick pan over medium heat. Sauté fish until lightly golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Gently turn fish over and sauté until just cooked, 1 to 3 minutes, more depending on thickness of fish.
Step 3: Divide fish among four plates. Top with avocado mixture and garnish with tomatoes and lettuce. Serve with tortilla chips.