- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 bunches scallions, white and pale-green parts only
- 2 Tbs. grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 Tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
Step 1: Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut sweet potatoes into ½-inch cubes. Cut scallions into ½-inch pieces. On rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes and scallions with 1 Tbs. oil. Roast until sweet potatoes are tender and scallions are browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Re¬move and allow to cool.
Step 2: In a large bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar with remaining 1 Tbs. oil. Toss salad greens with dressing. Top with cooled sweet potatoes, scallions, and sunflower seeds.