- 4 cups small broccoli or cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 Tbs. grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 Tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 6 cups salad greens
Step 1: Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss broccoli and butternut squash with 1 Tbs. oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until lightly browned in spots, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
Step 2: In a large bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, peanut butter and ginger with remaining 1 Tbs. oil. Toss salad greens with dressing. Top with cooled broccoli and butternut squash.