Prior to your appointment
- New patients should print and complete registration forms, which can be downloaded from our Appointment Forms page.
- If required by your insurance plan, obtain a referral from your primary care physician.
- Obtain copies of test results related to your condition, such as blood work, x-ray/imaging studies, surgical reports, etc.
On the day of your appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Bring your completed registration forms.
- Bring your referral form (if required) and copies of any test results related to your condition.
- Bring your calendar, in the event you need to schedule a follow-up appointment, test or procedure.
- Your co-pay or other appointment charges are due at the time of service. Capital Digestive Care accepts cash, check and all major credit/debit cards.
Kindly contact your doctor’s office a minimum of 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Cancellations received after this period will be subject to a cancellation charge.
In the event of inclement weather, contact your doctor’s office directly. Keeping our offices open to care for patients is a priority but closures due to inclement weather may be necessary for the safety of our doctors, staff and patients.