Current Openings: 5550 Friendship Boulevard Suite T-90 Chevy Chase MD 20815
A medical receptionist is the first person patients see when they come into an office.They must be personable, friendly, professional and able to organize and manage data efficiently.
- Requires a high degree of patient, staff, and physician interaction • Excellent customer service • Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including face to face interactions with patients, phone conversations, and emails. • Excellent attention to detail. • Use active listening skills. • Knowledge or health insurance plans • Skilled in documentation and maintaining patient care records both electronic and paper versions • Knowledge of common safety hazards a safe work environment • Ability to identify and communicate effectively issues with the Supervisor • Ability to follow medical quality assurance and quality control standards • Ability to work well with patients/co-workers by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients and other staff members • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff and contacts outside of Capital Digestive Care, i.e. Endoscopy Centers, Hospital, Radiology Offices
Capital Digestive Care offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for eligible employees, including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid and unpaid leave options
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Retirement benefits
- Financial security benefits
If you would like to learn more, please contact Human Resources at HR@capitaldigestivecare.com.