Tu-Anh (Ann) Chu, M.D. graduated from Georgetown School of Medicine in 1983. She completed her Pathology residency training at Washington Hospital Center, followed by a fellowship in Hematopathology at Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Chu has practiced pathology in Virginia for 25 years. She joined Capital Digestive Care in February 2013.
Dr. Chu is a fellow member of the College of American Pathologists and is certified by the American Board of Pathology in both Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
Medical Education and Training
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / Washington, DC / Doctor of Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center / Washington , DC
- Hermatopathology / Medical College of Virginia / Richmond, VA
- Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry / The Catholic University of America / Washington, DC
Anatomic and Clinical PathologyAmerican Board of Pathology
- American Society for Clinical Pathology - Fellow
- College of American Pathologists - Fellow