Shira Spilman, PA-C received her Bachelor’s degree in Biology at Ramapo College of New Jersey and her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies at Chatham University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Associates in Gastroenterology, she practiced for two years at the Allegheny Center for Digestive Health in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
She has evaluated and managed a broad spectrum of gastrointestinal and hepatologic problems, and has assisted in running various GI specialty clinics.
In her spare time, Shira enjoys sports, spending time with her family, and reading.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies / Chatham University / Pittsburgh, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology / Ramapo College of New Jersey / Mahwah, NJ
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- American College of Gastroenterology - Member
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America - Member