Lisa Rainsford, PA-C received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Mount Saint Mary’s College in Emmitsburg, MD and went on to receive her certification as a Physician Assistant from the Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn-Queens New York now part of St. John’s University.
Lisa began her career as a physician assistant with Family Allergy and Asthma Care in Montgomery Village Maryland where she specialized in asthma and allergy care and served as the study coordinator and sub-investigator on several clinical studies. More recently, Lisa focused on adult and pediatric primary care with Potomac Physicians in Frederick, Maryland. Lisa enjoys educating her patients about their disease states and building a trusting relationship with patients.
In her free time, Lisa can often be found watching her beloved Baltimore Ravens or Washington Nationals.
- Physician Assistant Certification / Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens NewYork / Queens, NY
- Bachelor of Science in Biology / Mount Saint Mary’s College / Emmitsburg, MD
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants - Fellow