Dr. Zincke graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science from The George Washington University, where he was also elected to the Phi Beta Kappa society. He began his medical training at the GWU School of Medicine, and continued there for his pathology residency,during which he received the Frank N. Miller award for excellency in teaching, and for his surgical pathology fellowship. Afterwards, Dr. Zincke joined Dr. Baybick at Bay Labs and later joined with Capital Digestive Care. Dr. Zincke is certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
Dr. Zincke is married with two children and enjoys spending time with family. His personal interests include playing guitar, soccer, football, and film.
Medical Education and Training
- The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences / Washington, DC / Doctor of Medicine
- The George Washington University Hospital / Washington, DC
- Surgical Pathology / The George Washington University Hospital / Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Science in Biology / Columbian School of Arts and Sciences / The George Washington University / Washington, DC
Anatomic and Clinical PathologyAmerican Board of Pathology
- United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America - Member