Enrique Gomez, MD specializes in anatomic and clinical pathology. He attended medical school at Ponce School of Medicine in Ponce, Puerto Rico. He completed residencies at Washington Hospital Center and the University of Texas Medical School, as well as a fellowship at MD Anderson UT Medical Center in Houston, TX.
Prior to joining Capital Digestive Care, Dr. Gomez was a pathologist at the Houston Methodist Hospital at San Jacinto in Baytown, TX. He is a member of several professional organizations including the College of American Pathologists, the American Society of Cytopathology, the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, and the Texas Society of Pathologists. In addition to English, Dr. Gomez also speaks Spanish and Portuguese.
Medical Education and Training
- Ponce School of Medicine in Ponce / Puerto Rico
- Washington Hospital Center / Washington, DC
- University of Texas Medical School / Houston, TX
- MD Anderson UT Medical Center / Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Science / University of Maryland / College Park, MD
Anatomic and Clinical PathologyAmerican Board of Pathology
- American Board of Pathology
- American Society of Cytopathology
- College of American Pathologists
- U.S. & Canadian Academy of Pathology