Adnan Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Hematopathology by the American Board of Pathology. He received his undergraduate degree from Duke University and medical degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He completed his residency and fellowship training at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System in Richmond, Virginia.
Prior to joining Capital Digestive Care, Dr. Siddiqui served as the Chair of Pathology at Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine and provided diagnostic services at the Center for Molecular Biology & Pathology at LabCorp. He currently serves on faculty with Kaplan Medical and enjoys teaching board preparatory courses across the nation. He has been the recipient of numerous awards for outstanding teaching and service in Pathology education.
Dr. Siddiqui is a member of several professional organizations including the College of American Pathologists, the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, and the American Society of Clinical Pathologists. In his free time, Dr. Siddiqui is an avid Duke basketball fan and enjoys traveling, the outdoors, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology / Duke University / Durham, NC
Medical Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine / University of North Carolina School of Medicine / Chapel Hill, NC
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology / Virginia Commonwealth University Health System / Richmond, VA
- Hematopathology / Virginia Commonwealth University Health System / Richmond, VA
Anatomic and Clinical PathologyAmerican Board of Pathology
American Board of Pathology
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- College of American Pathologists
- U.S. & Canadian Academy of Pathology