Capital Digestive Care (CDC), a GI Physician Practice office located in Chevy Chase, MD, has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Infusion Manager to join the team!
Chevy Chase, Maryland
What you will be working on:
The manager oversees the clinical and administrative infusion teams. Provides clinical and administrative leadership for all aspects of infusion services. This includes clinical nurses, clinical, administrative team, billing, and prior authorization team. The manager should have an in-depth understanding of all roles of the team.
- Weekly meetings with the financial team, understanding of the business model of infusion services, liaison between physician partners and central billing office.
- Monitoring completion of prior authorizations in a timely fashion facilitates process improvement of prior authorizations and facilitates communication and growth between clinical and prior authorization teams.
- Oversight of nursing functions, managing nursing schedule, ability to work clinically as needed for patient care.
- Develop and implement a quality improvement program for clinical and prior auth teams. Develops quality and safety initiatives to provide the highest level of care.
- Oversight of scheduling personnel and process, facilitate communication between clinical, scheduling, and PA teams.
- Participates in organizational policy formulation and decision-making, using clinical expertise as a guideline.
- Collaborates with entire infusion team; front/back office, prior authorization, and other infusion locations to ensure continuity of care and aligning with organizational vision.
- Manages the operation of assigned areas by analyzing personnel structure, determining staffing needs, monitoring productivity, and providing direction that reflects patient needs across the continuum of care.
- Builds loyalty and commitment throughout their service area. Can merge divergent ideas and viewpoints for the good of the organization.
- Provides supervision, evaluations performance, and assists with the selection and termination process.
- Ensures clinical team works at top of licensure/responsibility. Actively promotes staff and self-development.
- Oversees development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure efficient, effective, evidence-based delivery of health services.
- Fosters patient and employee satisfaction.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of the budget. Approves purchases and establishes and revises inventory quotes.
- Collaborates with infusion colleagues at other locations to promote optimal utilization of nursing resources among the various clinics.
- Maintains credibility when communicating adverse news, follows through on promises and concerns, and provides service recovery to dissatisfied patients.
- Advocate for positive physician relationship
- Effectively communicates with patients, families, employees, physicians, and other department leaders.
What makes us awesome:
Perks and benefits offered to eligible employees
- No evening, on-call, or holiday work hours
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Bereavement, Jury, and Voting
- High-quality, cost-effective Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription benefits
What you’ll know:
- A successful applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- 5 year’s healthcare experience, RN experience welcome
- 2 year’s leadership experience
- Proven leadership skills and highly effective at leading a team and fostering a team environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and can effectively prioritize
- Able to serve as a mentor and resource to team members
- Must be a team player with excellent multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Compassion for patient needs and a high degree of professionalism
Mandatory participation in the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccination program is required for all Center Health Care Personnel (HCP).
Diversity & Inclusion
We value diversity! We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply Now
Capital Digestive Care offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for eligible employees, including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid and unpaid leave options
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Retirement benefits
- Financial security benefits
If you would like to learn more, please contact Human Resources at HR@capitaldigestivecare.com.